IQ Vision Hospital
Mr. ANDREW CHAN
Address: S-15, U Chit Maung Housing Estate, U Chit Maung Road
Tamwe Township, Yangon Myanmar
Phone: 01-554010, 4413360, 4413361
ServicesSurgical Treatment 1. Cataract = A cataract is an opacification or cloudiness of the eye’s crystalline lens due to aging, disease, or trauma that typically prevents light from forming a clear image on the retina. If visual loss becomes significant, surgical removal of the lens may be warranted, with lost optical power usually replaced with a plastic intraocular lens (IOL).
2. Glaucoma = Glaucoma is a group of diseases affecting the optic nerve that results in vision loss and is frequently characterized by raised intraocular pressure (IOP). There are many types of glaucoma surgery, and variations or combinations of those types, that facilitate the escape of excess aqueous humor from the eye to lower intraocular pressure, and a few that lower IOP by decreasing the production of aqueous humor.
3. Cornea = The cornea is the transparent front part of the eye that covers the iris, pupil, and anterior chamber. Various refractive eye surgery techniques change the shape of the cornea in order to reduce the need for treating eye problems involving the retina, macula, and vitreous fluid, lenses or otherwise improve the refractive state of the eye.
4. conjunctivitis = Pterygium is an overgrowth of the conjunctiva into the cornea. Extensive growth reaching the center of the cornea can affect the vision. Surgery to remove the growth includes excision, excision with antibiotic drops or excision with conjunctiva autigraft.
5. Ocular Plastic/ Orbit = Oculoplastic surgery, or oculoplastics, is the subspeciality of ophthalmology that handles the reconstruction of the eye and associated structures.
6. Pediatric/ Strabismus = is a subspecialty of ophthalmology devoted to eye diseases of children as well as eye muscle disorder ( strasbimus) in adults.
7. Vitreo Retinal surgery =Vitreoretinal eye surgery includes a group of procedures performed deep inside the eye’s interior with lasers or conventional surgical instruments. It refers to any operation to treat eye problems involving the retina, macula, and vitreous fluid.